5/7/08

Quality Quote Of The Life...................




-Courage is not the absence of fear ,but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear........


-Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it




-Go Ahead with Life as it is ,with the Bumps and Pitfalls.However it is ,Give your Best to Every Moment.




-Don't Spend your Time Waiting for the Perfect Situation ,Something Which is not Likely to Come..........




-Mistakes are lessons of wisdom.When you make a mistake, don't look back at it for long. Take the lesson and move forward. Although the past cannot be changed; How to shape the future is still in your hands.


-Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the bumps too long. Move on!


-Falling down is not defeat.....Defeat is when your refuse to get up....

-When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God has thought of something better to give you.




-Face your past Without Regret.Handle Your Presence with Confidence.Prepare for the Future without Fear.Keep Faith and Drop the Fear.


-IF U CAN'T FLY... RUN....IF U CAN'T RUN.....WALK....IF U CAN'T WALK...CRAWL. ...BUT WHATEVER MAY HAPPEN,KEEP MOVING TOWARDS UR GOAL..




-Life is like a mirror, if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting.Minds, like parachutes, only function when they are open.....




-Life is like a grammar lesson. You find the past perfect and the present tense.Money glitters, beauty sparkles, and intelligence shines.




-When u r in light, everything will follow u. But when u enter dark, even your own shadow will not follow u ------------- That is life..




-Know where you are going and why.True confidence flows naturally from a clear sense of purpose. The route to success in any area of life can be summed up in a simple, easy-to-remember formula. Decide what you wish to do, and then do..




**** Heart is like a bottle of perfume.If u never open it nobody knows the fragrance inside it..If u keep it always open soon u will loose ur fragrance.So act wisely. ****




-Happiness always looks small When you hold it in your hands ... But when you learn to share it , You will realize How big and precious it is!!




-Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.


-Happiness can’t be found at the end of the road. It is experienced along the way…so take not for granted each moment of your life and find reason to be happy…

Best Regards


Vineet:::::U R MY DREAM>>>>>>>>>>>













About Me

My photo
Hey, this is my Blog homepage, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with.... Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different... Here it goes. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like to be alone, I like country’s peace, I like good books . This is a brief introduction about myself . keep enjoying & Be Positive Always & Keep Smiling ;)